Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well, as promised, an update!
I not long ago developed a range of jewellery that is styles around blood drops, and drips. Entitled the "Splatter range" all 5 pieces
are made from copper, and I had them powder-coated in a rick deep red, the closest red that was available in powder coating.


The two long pieces that you see at the bottom of the picture are a hook design, more like that of a tie-clip than that of a brooch, they sit comfortably on a collar of a t-shirt, or as I have them currently, on a bag.
The top three are more classic designed brooches, on the back is a simple sterling silver hand made brooch pin, so those can be worn normally on anything.

Currently I'm working on some anatomy design inspired pieces, a corset with a rib cage that sits over the top, leggings that have the anatomy of the legs printed on them, and my personal favorite, anatomy gloves. The gloves are going to be ful
l length formal type design gloves, but just with anatomy on them.
Here is my design for them.



Hopefully, I will have pictures of the gloves and leggings to share by next week.
Until then.
Ammonia Jane









No comments:

Post a Comment