Sunday, October 18, 2009

And.. here... we... go

Greetings and salutations!

First off, let me tell you a little about myself, I'm currently finishing a two year course at TAFE, Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology, Jewellery. This finishes in November, which means as of then, I'm unleashed on an unsuspecting public...
I live in Melbourne, Australia; and do my course at Box Hill Institute.

My jewellery style has changed over the last two years, but I primarily work in silver, usually oxidizing it black/antique colouring.
I'm delving into fashion a little more than I thought I would when I became interested in making jewellery, but I suppose it is a natural progression, since the industries are so closely related.

My current style is much more gothic/punk, closer to my own personal style than what I have made in the past, and I will soon be looking for some places to sell through.

Now for a little taste of my style, promise, future posts will be a little more... professional?


No comments:

Post a Comment